Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What Works for You

Parenting for me, has involved a reinvention of my life. 

How do you sleep, cook, clean, work, relax, or socialize while caring for an infant or toddler? 

Very quickly after my daughter's birth two years ago, I became desperate for information on the best techniques, ideas, and products that could help me make it work. 

One of my great surprises in this process was how many amazing solutions existed in other countries that simply weren't well publicized in the United States. Unfortunately, the information on these products was often scattered and difficult to find. 

The goal of this blog is to curate this information and provide an collection of some of the best parenting products around the globe that can help all parents achieve their primary goal: survival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment